Do you need to have your roof inspected, but you dread making the call? Maybe a past inspection indicated more damage than you anticipated, and you weren’t sure whether to believe the report. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could see the condition of your roof without having to climb a ladder? Well, now you can. Our comprehensive roof drone inspections allow homeowners, commercial building owners, and facility managers to see every inch of their roof from the safety of their homes or office.
Learn more about Inspector Buzz at Ideal Roofing.
Roof Drone Inspections
We will come out to your home or place of business and perform a roof drone inspection using a high-tech drone designed for that specific purpose. Under the control of a trained operator, the drone will fly over your roof and inspect every square inch of it. The drone uses artificial intelligence (AI), and software assistance to zero in on defects like nail pops, damaged shingles, deteriorated surfaces, and hail or wind damage.
Visual Images of Your Roof
As the drone flies over your home or commercial building, it will take many detailed photos that our software will piece together into a seamless view of your roof. Once the roof drone inspection is complete, we will sit down with you and review the results together. You will have a detailed, close-up view of your entire roof and will be able to see any imperfections that the drone detects. In other words, you will be looking at the same views that we are seeing.
Building Side Wall Inspections
If you have a particularly tall building, we can also inspect its sidewalls using our drone. The smart drone knows how to get close enough to the building side walls to inspect wall integrity without fear of striking the building.
Benefits of Roof Drone Inspections
There are many benefits of roof drone inspections. Here are five of them:
1. Drones can spot defects that a person would never be able to see.
2. Roof drone inspections are quicker, easier, and safer than manual inspections.
3. Drone inspections give you a detailed inventory of everything on your roofs, such as air conditioning equipment, vents, and solar panels. You can even get the square footage of your roof.
4. Visual images of any defects in your roof will assist you in making educated decisions on how to proceed. For instance, you might want to contact your insurance company to submit a claim before making the repairs.
5. By seeing the condition of your roof yourself, you can avoid any unnecessary repairs.
If you would like to know the condition of your roof, our roof drone inspections will visually show you any imperfections and their location. You can see the condition of your roof without having to climb a ladder. Call us today, and we will be glad to schedule an appointment or answer any questions you might have.